Friday, April 18, 2008

Purpose

Well, I am sure a lot of people wonder what it is like to work for a large corporation in the accounting department. I am going to put those questions to rest with real, true life stories directly from the front lines of Corporate America.

Sure you might not get the exciting stories the bloggers from the service industry have for us and well it's kind of obvious that I will not be complaining about poor tips and obnoxious patrons. But, if you want to hear the ramblings of someone who hates all trends, unless I like them and from someone who gets annoyed by people (in a fun way) then stay tuned.

A little about what I do and my company:

I am a mid level accountant who's official title is "Senior Account".

I work for a fairly large, publicly traded company in the service/vacation industry.

I like my job, i like the company I work for so this is not going to be a bash work journal. This will be more of an observational place.

I have worked for smaller and suckier companies and I will be drawing lots of stories and comparisons from them.

Enjoy!!!

No comments: