Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Assorted

It's been pretty boring at work. I mean, I have been busy as hell but nothing has happened to report on.

The usual yapping, the usual...well yapping.

These ladies talk a lot, I mean a lot. They ask me all the time if they drive me nuts. The answer? Well of course they do. I can tune them out but, with someone like Fern, you do not tune her out, it's just impossible.

The black hole's wife had a child the other day. Cheryl asked if Nancy was going to have the company send flowers. Now, I do not think it's Nancy's job to be the official "send flowers" person but, with what Cheryl said next I overlooked that. After asking and getting a luke-warm response she countered with:

"Nancy only does things like that when the person is important to her."

As you may have guessed, that made my day. Sure it's not Nancy's job or duty to arrange all that crap but still, it was classic. Is Cheryl right? I think to a certain extent she is.

The bad part about all this is that this is the extent of the infighting. I wish there was more, you wish there was more. There just is not.

Tomorrow I will try and stir something up and get some better stories!!!

4 comments:

staticwarp said...

start taking things out of the office fridge. whether you eat them or not, it's sure to cause some strife, and possibly a few passive aggressive notes.

Accountant said...

I should start rearranging things in the frig.

I have had water stolen and my lunch moved to a different location in the frig.

It drives me nuts when I open up the frig and people have huge containers of food and my little sandwich is pushed to the back.

WTF are these people eating that can fil up a 1x2 size lunch box?

staticwarp said...

interns that didnt make the cut?

Unknown said...

Thanks! for sharing this important information carry on !! All The Best...

Manhattan accountant